Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Regan In Demand

By popular demand, more on Regan, this time from the Bruins' preseason opener where the star Wildcat alum got some time late in the game in an 8-3 rout of the Montreal Canadians. This is Bish capturing Coach Julien:
Coach Julien was impressed with Regan after his work in the rookie game last week and last night: “I thought he was very good last night. He came into the third period and made some good saves…I saw him in Development Camp this summer, and I see him now, and I’ve already seen a (positive) chance in him.”

The Bish also mentioned that Kevin was the only player to dress for both games. And though he was on the bench for the entire second game, former Wildcat teammate, Trevor Smith netted the overtime game winner for the Islanders with what must now be a patented wrister to the top shelf after getting around the D.

Way to work guys!

Go 'Cats!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yo, the 'Cats are ranked 7th in the preseason poll (not mentioned on your wonderful UNH men's hockey blog) and I want to see a preseason prospectus on the team from TUMHBG. Players to watch, who will do what, will JVR score 25 goals? Will he top 50 points? Will Foster's laid back attitude serve him well? Do the 'Cats make it out of the first round of the NCAA's? Come on man, we need speculation on the greatest college hockey team in the land, give it to us. DO IT!!! And I want an interview with JVR on the blog, make it happen.

Sep 25, 2008, 12:37:00 AM  
Blogger THE UNH MEN'S HOCKEY BLOGGER GUY said...

Ah! I hate polls!

Prospectus... sure I'll put one out - Monday. It WILL NOT include any prognostication concerning the NCAA's.

Interview with JVR on the blog - I'll do what I can. Reemer, if you're reading, shoot me an email!

Thanks for the requests.

Go 'Cats!

Sep 25, 2008, 1:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2