Saturday, December 08, 2007

December 8, 2007 - @ UMass

Game's in Amherst tonight - I'll be at the Monarchs-Wolves game in Manchester!

Your only source for viewing, the UNH game that is, is attending the game but the UNH Sports Radio Network will be there for those that like to tune-, or surf-!, -in for the call.

I'm going to try to talk the staff at the Monarchs-Wolves game into posting the UNH scores, maybe even all the Hockey East scores. And hopefully there will be some hockey greats in attendance as last Monarchs game I attended was also attended by Don Sweeney and Rick Middleton who sat right above me. It was against the Providence Bruins, first game of the season, part of the three pack that I got gifted to me - thanks bro! - especially for this game tonight which he then bails on me because he decided to go vacation in San Francisco for a week!

Alright,

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2