Sunday, July 01, 2007

We're Halfway There!

Well, almost. With the exact middle of the year falling tomorrow we will have officially crossed the threshold to the 2007-2008 UNH Wildcat Hockey Season.

I've already completed the switch, just let me know if I missed anything.

We've got a lot to look forward to this year and first up is the Alumni Game just over a month away on Sunday, August 5th. I'll post a time as soon as it's available (it's usually in the early afternoon) - make sure you're there!

I continue to seek help as 'The Other UNH Men's Hockey Blogger' was unable to continue due to other commitments. Anyone who would like to contribute just need send me an email and we'll discuss it.

Also, I want to say 'Thank You!' to all those who've brought news to my attention and who have answered inquiries on my behalf - you help make this blog what it is. And finally a hearty 'Thanks!' to the readers - those of you loyal to Wildcat Nation, those who are keeping an eye out on the competition and especially those who speak up to keep me in line.

Looking forward to the upcoming season!
-TUMHBG

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2