Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Updates - Black Betty and More

I finally found a complete version of Black Betty to embed in the blog thanks to this great site called imeem! You can get to the site through the embedded song window. Enjoy, and please comment to this post any song selections that you know of to add to my UNH Hockey Songs Playlist!

I've updated many of the totals for our 'Cats playing pro and added another - Steve Saviano! I hope to get every 'Cat playing pro in the list by the end of this summer, as I'll be focused on this year's team throughout the playoffs - Let's go all the way 'Cats! Bring that good ol' New Hampshire hockey to the ice every game! It'll take something special to bring home the first National Title to New Hampshire - just remember we're with you, nothing but love for you in Wildcat Nation!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2