Saturday, March 24, 2007

That's All Folks!

We never even showed up. There's only one positive to this loss - we can't lose any more this year.

I've got to give it up to Mike Radja and Matt Fornataro. Neither of you showed any quit. If there is anyone that I'm missing let me know - I guess I could see this as a game where a number of individuals didn't quit but as a team, well, there was no team.

We had a good ride this year for the most part so it's unfortunate to end it on such a note but every season comes to an end and every year is a new team. We'll take from this past season what we can, mainly that we've got to go all out, all game, and we live and die together.

Seniors, we'll miss you! Hope to see you at the Alumni Game!

New Guys, we're looking forward to October!

The cycle continues - it's already a new season!

As for me, I'll be right here bringing the Wildcat Nation faithful any information that I can find concerning our 'Cats.

Go 'Cats!

2 Comments:

Blogger Qman16 said...

Have to disagree, I think they did play hard today, sometime met a hotter team. Had thier chances,espeacailly on the Power Play, Miami played a solid game.
Nothing to be ashemed of today, they left it all on the ice.

Mar 24, 2007, 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger THE UNH MEN'S HOCKEY BLOGGER GUY said...

What about these factors.

We lost nearly every battle for the puck. Skated poorly. Missed connections all game long. Lacked quality scoring chances. Barely won a handful (I do mean 5!) of faceoffs. And played far too loosely around the back of our net.

I acknowledge miami of ohio for their ability to shut down on their end of the ice and they were the recipients of lucky bounces but that does not excuse the poor quality of TEAM play that I saw from our 'Cats tonight. When they play to the level that they are capable of NOBODY can keep them off the board like that - they were their own worst enemies this night.

Still have to love that Radja goal...

Go 'Cats!

Mar 24, 2007, 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2