Friday, December 01, 2006

Much Ado About Nothing!

I'll tell you right now, if we lose just ONE game, ONE, we will never hear the end of it. We could win every game and you won't see ANY national press for our 'Cats. But ONE loss and we won't hear the end of it!

Case in point! Dave "Go Rot In Hell!" Hendrickson does not discuss our 'Cats in his recent USCHO Article "This week in Hockey East" linked by the title of this post (look for story links like this from now on). The story couldn't be more pathetic.

This is all ok. We will continue to pulverize our opponents (or else you'll never here the end of it from me!). I'll reiterate, 5-1 Wildcats on Sunday! Make sure you cast your vote in the poll, go on, do it, NOW!

Let's repeat the mantra.

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2