Sunday, December 24, 2006

Keep On Rolling!

Setting a fantastic example for his Alma Mater, Darren Haydar has set the AHL point streak record at 32 games and it's not broken yet! With 2 points per game during this streak Haydar set the record mark in just his 32nd game this year, the FIRST 32! He has had his good buddy, Jason Krog move up to the NHL (he's sitting on 52 points in 25 AHL games this year)and still has not lost his touch. Our current 'Cats need only to look to Darren's streak for inspiration in continuing theirs. Check out the title-linked page as they did a nice write-up of his recent accomplishments although they left out his illustrious career at the University of New Hampshire. Leaching off a little broadband from my MIL (Mother-In-Law!) I'm watching a little bit of the Miami-Ohio game from 10/21/2000! Did I mention I love NHPTV? Make sure you check it out and make sure you donate to keep more and more games coming!

I think there is little doubt he will make the All-Star game but make sure you get your vote in!

In other news, Jason Krog got an assist in Atlanta's 5-2 win over New Jersey. That gives him a goal and an assist in 7 games with the big club.

Well, Happy Holidays! I'll bet we're all looking forward to the season picking back up in just five more days. I don't know how many people have asked why I still have 5 days on my paper-chain left and why it's blue and white!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2