Monday, December 25, 2006

HHM

Hope Everyone in Wildcat Nation is having a good holiday season.

I cut my paper chain to four first thing this morning. Did I mention that I hate big red. Do I need to? I tried it once - I know, I was young and foolish - I chewed it and spit it out. I look forward to our 'Cats chewing up and spitting out the big red. I hope they chew them up and spit them right on the floor to get stepped on so that everyone can walk right over them. Then bring on those lumbering idiots, from the state that must not be named, with letters that spell 'namie', which is very similar to the French, n'amie, which could be translated as 'not my friend' which is very fitting, hmm?

Here's to the holidays and destroying the enemies of Wildcat Nation!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2