Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy! Hockey! Monday!!!

Good Morning Wildcat Nation!

Yeah, I know, it's a little late in the morning. What can I say, I slept in to sweet dreams of our 'Cats BEATING THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF VERMONT!

Oh yeah, the game was close through the early part of the game, but the guys were a little nervous and who wouldn't be with Hansen handing out penalties like Mother Theresa giving alms to the poor. They buckled down, and beat the drum to the rhythm of the mantra. Once we went up a goal going into the third Vermont's trap broke, as I said and as they say, the rest is history.

Gotta love it!

Well, for the rest, old news but I like it anyhow...

JVR(James VanRiemsdyk) scored 3 goals and dished one for a four point night against Bowdoin College on the 26th of November. Wow. What to say about JVR? Just Very Remarkable? Nah. Anyone?

The Future 'Cats from the EJHL have not had their stats updated and I did not get down to the Whitt for the Monarchs played the Junior Bruins (That's Paul 'Wunderkind' Thompson and Greg 'Showtime' Burke from the Mo vs. Steve 'God Sent Me With A Stick, Not The Ten Commandments' Moses and the b's). If you are near the EJHL teams go out and see some games - good hockey cheap, tomorrow's stars today, yada yada yade - just go see'm and have fun! It's HOCKEY!

Nice article on "Why Choose College" or "Don't be Like Keith Yandle or Daniel Winnick(sorry big guy but I can't forgive you. if you did what is right for you then good for you.)" They're both the same link. While you're there surf around for Future 'Cats (Borisenok, Green Bay Gamblers - O'Niell, Omaha Lancers - DeSimone, Sioux City Musketeers)

Well enough for now. How 'bout the mantra, with a twist.

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

And for the love of a National Championship, STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY BOX!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2