Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Frappr Map *Answered*

I'm working with the fine folks at Frappr to adjust our map of Wildcat Nation. Some of you may have noticed that your tag does not appear. Well, we have so many members at this point that the tags cycle every once in a while. I hope to hear from them soon as I would like all the tags to show at once. So, if you've shown your Blue and White pride and joined Wildcat Nation on the Frappr Map at the bottom of the page be patient and I'll let you know what's happening.

Go 'Cats!

*Well, the map only shows the last hundred tabs. BUT, they are working on boosting the number - YEA! You can become a member of the map but I'm not entirely sure how this works. I think that you have to follow the map to the Frappr Page by clicking on the Frappr Link on the bottom of the map - but I'm not sure. So just check out the map and your tab to see if you can become a member - maybe Dan from Bellingham or Dave from Cypress could help us out. Dan, Dave? It seems that those who have put in names have stuck around. We'll get to the bottom of this!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2