Thursday, December 07, 2006

FINALLY!

Finally got some help around here! And it's not nepotis! It's just that no one else has stepped-up! I'll leave it to you to decide if it really is my brother, after all, aren't we all brothers and sisters in Wildcat Nation!

We got ourselves a little Happy Hockey Thursday here, then a game against St. Lawrence tomorrow on the wonderful New Hampshire Public Television - donate!

As far as tomorrow's game, guys, could you please just beat the heck out of them? For me?

Thanks. What would I like to see? Um, 8-0 'Cats. You can do that? Okay, thanks!

What? You want to hear the mantra? I can do that.

This is my mantra!

I want game-in, game-out domination! I want the net bricked-in! I WANT BUCKETS OF FIRST PERIOD GOALS as well as second and third!

Keep your noses to the grindstone! Bury every puck in the back of the opposition's net and plow under anyone who gets in your way!

And for the love of a National Championship, STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY BOX!

Go 'Cats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter

Firefox 2